Tuesday, September 8, 2009

25 Things About Me (in pictures!)

i know this was going around on Facebook like a computer virus on steroids, but i decided i wanted to do it on here with pictures.

So, here are 25 random things you may or may not know about me :]
1) I hate spiders. i couldn't even look for a picture of a real spider because i hate them so much

2) my right calf is bigger then my left, so i don't wear super skinny straight leg pants because they're usually hard to get off my right leg

3) i can't wear cowboy boots because i can't get my feet in them. My mom says its because my ankles don't bend that way

4) i've moved 28 times in my 25 years of life.

5) i believe in ghosts. Yes. It's true. I've had too many experiences to deny it, and they scare me. (And all you non-believers; just because you don't believe in ghosts doesn't mean they don't believe in you...;)

6) I love old movies. Black and Whites, Disney Classics, and just about anything between the 30's to the 60's. Can we say Doris Day? Musicals? LOVE THEM.

7) I seriously wanted to be Punky Bruster when i was younger....
8) i've lived through more earthquakes then i've kept track of ranging from little tremors to an 8.6 on the scale.


9) i want a haircut again. i'm thinking something medium with *gasp* bangs....but i'm afraid
10) i hate things in my armpits. i won't wear cap sleeve t's because of this, and my G's at times seem to be on borderline of driving me insane.

11) My favorite candy is reese's PB cups in the holiday shapes. They have more peanut butter and they're amazing
12) I love cooking. I love having people come over or going to parties that i can bring things to so i have an excuse to cook.

13) i buy strawberry jam with the intent to eat it with my egg rolls, not for pb&j or toast. I use it for those too, but I keep it around for the egg rolls.

14) i have a goal to collect all the movies and cartoons i grew up on for our future kids to enjoy like i did. And i think i'm going to have them watch the Star Wars movies in the order they came out in (IV, V, VI, I, II, III)

15) i have all the baby names picked out, but i won't tell anyone what they are so they can't tell me they don't like them or steal any of them because they're so great.

16) i'm vain enough that i can't go into public without mascara...i know that's kind of vain. i'm sorry

17) i hate hanging up my clothes, but i don't have a dresser so i have to hang them or else make a pile on the floor, but if i do that then i can't get mad at john for leaving his clothes in a pile too

18) i love reading, i go through books like candy when i have time. BUT, i can't spell to save my life.

19) i aspire to be an artist among other things. I'm not as crafty as some people, or as talented as others, but i want to make things and i think i have some ideas.

20) when i think of something funny in my head, my literal thought process to myself sometimes leads to my saying "Laugh Out Loud" in my head....lame

21) i write notes to myself so i don't forget things, but i never use the notes so i forget anyway

22) i like caramel more then chocolate for my ice cream toppings. Nothing against chocolate, cuz i love it too, but if i have a choice caramel is the way to go for me

23) i could watch HGTV for hours on end, if not days, watching design shows if i were given the option.....and some times i do :] i still don't know that i could design a room on my own though...


24) i cry over the smallest things including Disney movies and OnStar commercials. Everything makes me cry. Its annoying.

25) i get vertigo from playing Guitar Hero and driving long distances where i have to pay attention to the road. Everything rushing towards me and after a while makes me feel like i'm sliding out of control.


The End

1 comment:

Suzi Q said...

This was a cute post, I meant to leave a comment forever ago, but apparetnly never did, AND I love the magnet idea, I'm making those soon!