Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Craft/Cooking Blog...?

Ok readers, i've been playing with the idea of starting a craft/cooking blog, but i don't know if it will well followed or if its even worthy of its own blog...
I love to cook and i love to make things, and i plan to be doing a lot more of that. And that's what i seem to be posting on this blog or wanting to do more of at least, so i'm thinking i'll move everything craft/cooking related over from this blog to the craft/cooking blog and keep this one about husband and i. There are holidays coming up now, so i'll be cooking more, and as soon as we get into our house later this month i'll be making some new things; a bed frame, a padded headboard, some paintings, decorating, sewing...to name a few. So i have things i will be posting along those lines. And then, the two of us will be doing a few things coming up soon.....i'm just figuring we keep this a family blog for updates on us. So...let me know what you think. Would it be easier that way?

3 comments:

Suzi Q said...

I love getting and seeing everyone else's ideas. Although I've noticed that I've SLACKED on mine big time, and as I'm slacking everyone else is doing awesome...so I may just dicontinue mine and merge it back into my regular one. You do have THE BEST recipes and cute ideas.

nicwoo said...

You should put them here. What's better than seeing your creativity and catching up on you at the same time??

Marie Mecham said...

I think you should just do it all here in the same blog! I would hate to miss something you write, I love keeping up on all you guys do!